Saturday, December 22, 2007

How the heck did Pi say yes!!

one night, alpha innocently asked me to lay out the top ten things i'd like to do in my life. i jumped and said mt.kilimanjaro, wanting to sound cool and impress alpha. little did i know alpha was making our travel plans for the next 10 years and holding me to climb kili with her !! people who have seen me know - hiking doesnt come naturally to me and for me to get on this journey is a big big deal. i tried wriggling out - no vacation time, parents are visiting, and even its time to have kids but nothing worked. alpha is determined and so am i it seems............

6 comments:

Alpha said...

That's really sweet! Thanks for coming! Will make sure it doesn't rain on you.

*thinking to myself*- This is all you could come up with after 3 days of my non-stop nagging to write a freaking post?! No capital letters even!

Anonymous said...

You have nag him here too, alpha ?
Bah ! women !!

Anonymous said...

pi:

is this familiar?

- s.b.

Anonymous said...

sb - Dude that stuck a chord. all three rolled into one alpha

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anantha said...

Yaaay! The Pi makes his appearance!

You good man, super man, all four knowing man!

(P.S: That was a english translation for the benefit of Alpha and her non-Tam readers!)